Well the Fur Rondy Ice Show is officially one more week away and so far things are coming together quite nicely. Sara's costume is pretty much done. I believe I have all the sequins on that the coordinators want on...but that I am sure will be up for debate after her 1st dress rehearsal which is tomorrow afternoon.
I wanted to post some pictures of her costume and give everyone an idea as to what she will be looking like. I have to admit I am thoroughly impressed with how this costume turned out. Again, big thanks go to my awesomely creative sister-n-law, Sarah, who spent 6 hours designing, cutting and pinning with me to create this masterpiece. I can only hope that this will fit her for Halloween later this year just so we can use it again. But at the rate that Sara grows it is hard to say.
I also gave my first try at face-painting Sara's make-up. I only tortured her with doing one-side of her face this evening just to give me an idea as to how it was going to go. I think it turned out pretty cool. So long as she does not touch her face, it should hold up pretty well. Of course I will do my best to post more pictures of tomorrow's dress rehearsal...should be a lot of fun. Wish us luck.
| "Carlissa & Sara" |
| "Isnt' the back cool" |
| "The Head Piece" |
| "My 1st attempt at face painting...not bad eh?" |
1 comment:
Oh, Kelly, the outfit is beautiful!!!! I love the pictures. So good to talk to you yesterday...
Love,
Cindy
Post a Comment