Monday, April 7, 2008

Memorabilia

Saturday we attended one of Sara's preschool fundraisers at the Bear Tooth Theatre. The kids got to watch a movie, An American Tail, while the parents bid on items to raise money for her school.

Items auctioned ranged from train trips, fishing trips and artwork made by the teachers with the kids.

I am such a sucker for memorabilia it is not funny. I had my eyes on this quilt made by Sara's teacher, Ms. Stuart, that had all her classmates hand prints on them as well as the entire school staff.

I will not say what I paid for it, but it was quite a bit. I am now rationalizing to myself the cost, telling my self it is for a great cause; not to mention the wonderful memories the quilt represents.

Dang it, I just love it and so does Sara...so who needs to rationalize, right?

No comments: