Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Who am I...

This is a little Biography that Sara wrote about herself back in January that I stumbled across and thought I would share.

My Biography, By Sara White...

My name is Sara L. White.  I was born on May 5, 2004.  My birthplace was Alaska Regional Hospital.  It was a sunny day when I came into the world.

I live in Anchorage, Alaska.  It is very close to Eagle River.  I have four pets.  Their names are Browny, Rufus, Chloe and the Fish.  I love them very much.  They are the best things that ever happened to me.  I know they love me, too.

When I grow up, I want to be a Paleontologist who finds dinosaur bones. 

My favorite winter activity is ice skating.  I love ice skating.  Each day I get better because I go to lessons.  I am very proud of myself, and I know my Mom and Dad are proud of me, too.

1 comment:

Nana Cindy said...

I love this. She is doing so well and you and Bill are exceptional parents. She is growing up so fast....Thanks for sharing....

Nana Cindy