On May 5, 2004 at 7:56 a.m. a beautiful baby girl entered our lives....
Yesterday, that little bundle of joy turned "4" years old. It is so hard to believe that our little baby is now four. These years have truly flown by. Though I had regrets in the beginning, I am very thankful that I have a husband with a good job that can support our family so that I can stay home and raise our child. As much as I look forward to getting back to work and bringing home that extra income, I will never have any regrets of these first years with Sara. What wonderful memories we have.
With all the chaos going on in our house right now with the painting and flooring remodel, Bill and I decided to do something very special for Sara. It had been far too long since the three of us did a "family day". So for a surprise for Sara we scheduled a visit at Cowkidz Pony Ranch (http://www.cowkidzponyrach.com/) where we treated her to a private pony ride. There we met the owner, Lori, who introduced Sara to one of her ponies, "Ghost". Sara got to brush Ghost and then go on a pony ride. Man, did she have a ball.
Not only did she enjoy the excitement of riding a pony, but she also met the other critters living at Lori's property. She had the pleasure of feeding Lori's three goats a late morning snack and also got to pet and feed a little black bunny.
It was such a great treat for all of us to get out and do something together. What a great experience for all of us. Definitely a place we will visit again.
(feeding the goats)
Happy Birthday Sara!!!

1 comment:
Happy 4th Birthday Sara! Looks like you had an awesome day. These years truly do fly by - keep enjoying every minute!
Post a Comment