Saturday, March 17, 2012

Our Holiday in a Nutshell...

What can I say...I feel insanely bad that it has been over four months since my last post.  If you ask me why, I would probably respond with a blank stare and a look of utter exhaustion.  The holidays beginning with Thanksgiving seemed to come and go so quickly.  Next thing you know we were under the Christmas tree opening presents, followed by Bill's Birthday, Valentines' Day, our 15th Wedding Anniversary, Sara's Fur Rondy On Ice Show, me starting a new job (YEAH!) and then we were off to sunny Arizona to visit GG & PaPa.  That is a lot for one sentence, but that is basically what happened.  Despite my neglect to my blog, I am attempting once again to get out some photos of our holiday come & gone and to show my little audience what fun times we had.

My next goal is to post yet another blog regarding  Sara's huge accomplishment of singing the National Anthem for all 5 shows of the 42nd annual Fur Rondy On Ice Show.  She did an amazing job and made both Bill & I extremely proud parents.  But more of that to come in another post.  Enjoy the slide:)


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a photo slideshow

No comments: